Sunday, November 20, 2011

Eco art for your electronics

Thank you to all my readers for hanging in with me during this crazy time of year. It's been a while since my last post, so I'll make this one count!

About a month ago I asked my Facebook friends to help me make a design decision by casting their vote on how I should decorate these portable cardboard speakers, while using the concept I had and trying my hand at unconventional henna decor. This is the question I posed, "Plain or painted, what do you think Facebook friends?"

The amount of feedback was surprising, and helpful! The nearly resounding PAINT gave me the direction I needed to finish off this project once and for all. Now you can find them in my shop - just in time for Christmas. Check out pictures here, or browse my shop for even more:




No comments:

Post a Comment